Thursday, May 17, 2012

blog four- response to another student


Hi, my name is Carla and I am a student in professor Rogers Cooper English 101 class. Firstly, your blog is very informative in terms of food facts. In your first opening paragraph you mention all of the Dr Kessler’s claims, but you didn’t explain the quotes. Keep in mind that although you know all of his claims, the reader may not know them, so it is always good to just briefly explain each claims you are arguing or talking about it. Moreover, I would like to know more about your OWN point of views relating to Dr Kessler’ arguments. Furthermore, I lost you when you mention the “Cafo System” because you didn’t give an explanation or a topic sentence to support it. Why don’t you paraphrase Dr Kessler theory in connection to “Cafo System” and write your own views to it. Also I can see that you mostly wrote what Kessler said in the text. A blog is also writing about your own ideas and what you think or believe is right. Overall, I feel as though your blog has met the assignment requirement. Best of luck on your future blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment